Навигация:   ГлавнаяФорумГлавный разделСообщество базовых площадокPosted by Dwain Masseyon 28.11.2016 17:57:30: tarceva india
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: Posted by Dwain Masseyon 28.11.2016 17:57:30: tarceva india

Posted by Dwain Masseyon 28.11.2016 17:57:30: tarceva india 7 года 5 мес. назад #899

• akipk
  • akipk аватар
High Quality - Low Cost Anti-Cancer Drugs

Process for the preparation of erlotinib or its pharmaceutically acceptable salts thereof
In a multiple dose study (Study 248-002), erlotinib was administered at the highest multiple dose of 200 mg twice daily. This trial produced the first evidence of severe rash, which was characterized as toxic pustuloderma, and the study was prematurely terminated. The rashes developed on the face, neck, chest, and back of all 6 subjects who received erlotinib. The rashes continued to progress after treatment was discontinued, peaking around day 14 after initiation of treatment and resolving after discontinuation of treatment from approximately 4 months to up to a year. Mild diarrhea was reported by all 6 subjects receiving erlotinib.
Tarceva Access Solutions can help your practice identify if a prior authorization (PA) is needed and offer support as you obtain it for your patient. All we need to begin are a completed and signed Statement of Medical Necessity (SMN) form requesting our assistance with the PA as well as a signed and dated Patient Authorization and Notice of Release of Information (PAN) form.
Accordingly the present invention provides novel stable crystalline forms of Erlotinib HCl designated as Form-M, Form-N and Form-P, having the characteristics as given below.
The crystalline erlotinib hydrate in step (b) is collected from the slurry by conventional methods such as filtration or centrifugation. According to another aspect of the present invention, another process is provided for preparation of crystalline erlotinib hydrate having water content in the range of about 1 - 10% by weight, which comprises: a) dissolving erlotinib free base in an organic solvent or a mixture of organic solvents; b) adding water as an anti-solvent to the solution obtained in step (a); and c) collecting the precipitated crystalline erlotinib hydrate having water content in the range of about 1 - 10% by weight.
www.real-world.pw/forum/raznoe/261-poste...va-pi-australia.html
Another issue concerns the fact that the placebo arm patients would be receiving “second-line and beyond” therapy, whereas erlotinib patients would be receiving “third-line and beyond” therapy. The possible influence of additional chemotherapy in the erlotinib arm compared with the placebo arm is uncertain, although it might be expected that third-line therapy would not have a large survival effect.
bet-up.ru/forum/razdel-predlozhenij/625-...or-pancreatic-cancer
Buna ziua. Sunt nou pe forum dar urmaresc aproape tot ce se scrie de anul trecut din iulie de cand sa imbolnavit mama. Are cancer pulmonar cu metastaze la ficat. Diagnosticul pus de doctor la inceputul bolii. Adenocarcinom Bronhopulmonar Drept T3N0M0 ST IIB.Ainceput tratamentul cu 3 cicluri citostatice Paclitaxel+CBDCA X3 dar boala a avansat cu metastaze la ficat, i sa oprit acest tratament. Doctorul a zis ca este eligibila pt protocolul 14T-MC-JVBA care de fapt este Docetaxel+un citostatic experimental Ramucirumab din acestea a facut 8 cicluri fara nici un rezultat boala evoluand negativ, tratamentul a fost oprit. Au trecut-o pe alt citostatic Gemcitabina a facut 6 sedinte fara nici un rezultat. Mama are 66 de ani o persoana foarte dinamica cu multa energie, ea tine toata casa.Dupa citostatice a ajuns de la 70 la 58 kg, analizele la sange dezastruoase,sistemul imunitar distrus, psihic la pamant se simtea foarte rau. Au fost oprite citostaticele iar doctorul de la Cluj ne-a zis ca ar fi bine sa i se faca dosar pt Tarceva. Noi fiind din jud. Alba dosarul trebuia facut de oncologul din Alba. Ne-am dus la D-nul Dr Razvan Curca oncolog la Alba Iulia ne-a facut dosarul pt Tarceva 150 mg. Am ramas impresionati de omenia acestui doctor, cand a vazut-o pe mama fara sa ne cunoasca si fara a primi ceva de la noi i-a dat mamei pastilele de tarceva care le avea ramase de la alti bolnavi. Putini doctori mai avem care sa te ajute fara sa-i dai ceva. Cu aceste pastile si cu ce am mai cumparat de pe internet de la un Domn din Piatra Neamt(sa-i de-a Dumnezeu sanatate m-i le-a dat la un pret mic), am reusit sa ajungem pana astazi, din iulie de cand ia Tarceva. Acum mama se simte foarte bine parca a inflorit, a ajuns de la 58 la 64kg, a revenit si psihic si spera din nou. Dar eu sunt disperat mama mai are Tarceva pt 8 zile, astazi am vorbit din nou cu doctorul si mea spus ca dosarul nu este aprobat nu stie cand se va aproba sa-l mai sun joi. Medicamentul costa foarte mult in farmacii nu ne permitem sa-l cumparam, daca ma poate ajuta cineva va rog sa ma contacteze pe nr.de tel:0728099622 sau email Этот адрес электронной почты защищен от спам-ботов. У вас должен быть включен JavaScript для просмотра. .
imatinib, gefitinib, and erlotinib
Epidemiología, Erlotinib, Virus del papiloma humano, Cáncer de pulmón no microcítico, Mutaciones del receptor del factor de crecimiento epidérmico
Ask your oncologist to get you on Tarceva. It is very expensive; however, I was able to get it from the pharmaceutical company through the Patient Assist Foundation. Chemo is NOT going to help you that much and if you believe what the doctors are telling you, then you will not make it. I found out in November 2009 that I have Stage 4 Lung cancer, brain cancer and liver cancer. I began,successfully the Tarceva. I refused to let them do chemo on me. I did do radiation of the brain with 100% success rate. The Tarceva tablets that I take daily is 150 mg. I have chosen a combination of Western Medicine as well as alternative treatments. I can tell you that attitude plays a BIG part in your health.
My personal view is that these results wouldn’t lead me to want to give chemo concurrent with Tarceva as first line therapy to people with advanced NSCLC and an identified EGFR mutation, but it also alleviates my previously expressed concerns that chemo and EGFR TKI therapy are potentially antagonistic, at least in those with an EGFR mutation. It makes me more inclined to consider continuing the EGFR inhibitor and adding chemotherapy for patients who show modest progression after a good initial response to an EGFR TKI, though this is certainly a setting in which we just don’t have any clear answers. Having a couple of patients who have developed a nice response upon re-initiation of an EGFR TKI after a prolonged hiatus from EGFR TKI therapy after initial progression, the latter approach is definitely a viable alternative to just continuing the EGFR TKI indefinitely while adding and changing out several concurrent systemic therapies.
There are people that have been on it several years and some it only works for months. People like my mom who saw it destroy total tumors and some who it just held them in check. There is another message board that I had visited that some of the people were a year or more out and were NED. Only time will tell if the cancer is gone for good and yes they still take Tarceva. Like Chemo one just never knows. It seems that Females, non smokers and asians have the best responce to it: However that does not mean that others won't respond to it as I am aware of men and smokers and many non asians that did respond to it. My mom had two factors female/ nonsmoker. If I were told today that I had late stage NSCLC I would ask if I could start out with Tarceva as I think it was what worked the best in my mom's case. I think Tarceva. Irressa, avastin and other biological type drugs in clinical trials ahold the future to cancer treatment. Tarceva is the one drug that I for sure would want to try before I decided no more treatment as I saw what it did for my mom so I would want to try it too.
May 25, 2010 The skin rash comes in different forms, some have little blisters, some have are prescribed an antibiotic to help with the rash - Clindamycin with cancer but the Tarceva has helped me. I got the rash in 8 days amp was given a scrip for Clindamycin Phosphate Gel usp, 1. It helped a lot amp your son
www.viveramebel.ru/forum/boltalka/8458-p...ughing-up-blood.html
International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer. (2011, July 5). EURTAC Phase III study: Erlotinib nearly doubles progression-free survival vs. chemotherapy. ScienceDaily . Retrieved November 28, 2016 from www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/07/110705071655.htm
Possible Tarceva side effects in 77 year old male
We sought to evaluate the efficacy of doxycycline in preventing erlotinib-induced rash (folliculitis) in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer.
Forty-two patients with BILI were enrolled. The median age was 67 years (range, 33 to 82 years). Fifty-two percent of patients had Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance status of 1. Fifty-seven percent of patients had received prior chemotherapy for advanced BILI. HER1/EGFR expression by immunohistochemistry in tumor cells was detected in 29 (81%) of the 36 assessable patients. Seven of the patients (17%; 95% CI, 7% to 31%) were progression free at 6 months. Three patients had partial response by Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors Group classification of duration 4, 4, and 14 months, respectively. All responding patients had mild (grade 1/2) skin rash and two patients had positive tumoral HER1/EGFR expression. Three patients (7%) had toxicity-related dose reductions of erlotinib due to grade 2/3 skin rash.
The drug, whose chemical name is erlotinib, was jointly invented by Pfizer Inc. and OSI Pharmaceuticals Inc. It was licensed to F Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, which launched Tarceva in India in 2006, after securing a product patent here.
Tarceva Patient Support Program
For Initial treatment with NSCLC whose cancer has not spread to other parts of the body, it is not known if Tarceva is safe and effective in other EGFR mutations.
www.amanogawa.ru/index.php/forum/obshchi...g-effets-secondaires
33. Boutsikou E, Kontakiotis T, Zarogoulidis P, Darwiche K, Eleptheriadou E, Porpodis K, et al. Docetaxel-carboplatin in combination with erlotinib and/or bevacizumab in patients with non-small cell lung cancer. Onco Targets Ther. 2013;6: 125. doi: 10.2147/OTT.S42245. pmid:23467839
Lung Cancer Non-small cell lung cancer NSCLC FUS1-nanoparticles DOTAP:Chol-fus1 DOTAP:Cholesterol-Fus1 Liposome Complex Erlotinib Erlotinib Hydrochloride
-To determine the overall response rate (RECIST) in patients with 1) metastatic RCC associated with HLRCC and 2) metastatic sporadic/non-HLRCC papillary renal cancer treated with a combination of bevacizumab and erlotinib
tsariki.ru/forum/vakansii-v-rajone-tsari...42-erlonat-150-natco
Two other drugs are approved for the initial treatment of patients with advanced lung cancer whose tumors have the EGFR mutations: erlotinib (Tarceva®) and afatinib (Gilotrif®), both of which have been approved with companion diagnostic tests.
One mechanism by which the blood brain barrier (BBB) limits erlotinib CNS penetration is the expression of efflux proteins of the ATP-binding cassette (ABC) transporter family at the brain endothelial cells (10 ). ABC transporters likely to impede erlotinib CNS distribution include P-glycoprotein (P-gp/MDR1/ABCB1; Mdr1a/b in mice), breast cancer resistance protein (BCRP/ABCG2; Bcrp1/Abcg2 in mice), and the multidrug resistance-associated protein 4 (MRP4/ABCC4; Mrp4/Abcc4 in mice) (11. 12 ). Expression of efflux transporters on tumor cell membranes would be an additional mechanism of drug resistance preventing the intracellular penetration of anti-cancer drugs (13 ).
Erlotinib con Fluvoxamina
The erlotinib group was defined as patients treated with erlotinib 150 mg/d following disease progression on gefitinib, either with or without other systematic anticancer therapies. The BSC group was defined as patients that received BSC after gefitinib discontinuation, followed with or without chemotherapy regimens, but never with erlotinib. Five patients with concurrent chemotherapy or other anti-EGFR agents from clinical trials were excluded from the erlotinib group. Each patient from the erlotinib group was then pair-matched to a patient from the BSC group according to nine variables: age (<70 years, ≥70 years); sex (male, female); smoking history (non-smokers, current or former smokers); AJCC disease stage (all IV); histopathology (adenocarcinoma, non-adenocarcinoma); number of prior systemic chemotherapy regimens before gefitinib (0,1,2); tumor response to gefitinib (partial response [PR], stable disease [SD] and progressive disease [PD]); Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance score before erlotinib or BSC (2,3–4); and number of prior systemic therapies before erlotinib or BSC (1,2,3–5). Two patients in the erlotinib group for whom no comparable control case could be found were excluded from further analysis. The two patients were given fist-line gefitinib with disease progression and received erlotinib as third-line treatment with partial response and stable disease, with OS of 5 and 11 months, respectively. This matched-pair case–control method resulted in the selection of 29 pairs of patients. All living patients were followed up until December 2010.
Chordomas are rare primary bone tumors that occur along the neuraxis. Primary treatment is surgery, often followed by radiotherapy. Treatment options for patients with recurrence are limited and, notably, there are no FDA approved therapeutic agents. Development of therapeutic options has been limited by the paucity of preclinical model systems. We have established and previously reported the initial characterization of the first patient-derived chordoma xenograft model. In this study, we further characterize this model and demonstrate that it continues to resemble the original patient tumor histologically and immunohistochemically, maintains nuclear expression of brachyury, and is highly concordant with the original patient tumor by whole genome genotyping. Pathway analysis of this xenograft demonstrates activation of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR). In vitro studies demonstrate that two small molecule inhibitors of EGFR, erlotinib and gefitinib, inhibit proliferation of the chordoma cell line U-CH 1. We further demonstrate that erlotinib significantly inhibits chordoma growth in vivo . Evaluation of tumors post-treatment reveals that erlotinib reduces phosphorylation of EGFR. This is the first demonstration of antitumor activity in a patient-derived chordoma xenograft model and these findings support further evaluation of EGFR inhibitors in this disease.
Teratogenicidad: Los datos toxicológicos reproductivos en ratas y conejos indican que, posterior a la exposición a erlotinib a dosis cercanas a la DMT y/o dosis que fueron maternalmente tóxicas, ocurrió embriotoxicidad, pero no hubo evidencia de teratogenicidad o desarrollo teratogénico o anormal, prenatal o posnatal. La toxicidad materna, tanto en ratas y conejos en estos estudios, ocurrió a niveles plasmáticos de exposición similares a aquéllos en humanos posterior a una dosis de 150 mg de erlotinib.
Erlotinib hydrochloride CAS 183319-69-9 ERLOTINIB HCL SALT Erlotinib HCl Tarceva Hydrochloride See E625000
turavtor.com.ua/forum/5-vse-o-vizakh/151...0-tarceva-rash-scalp
Experimental: U3-1287 (High dose) + Erlotinib 150 mg
Influence of dosing times on tumor growth after administration of erlotinib or distilled water on three weeks.
Standard first-line platinum doublet chemotherapy has shown a median overall survival of around 8–10 months.7 ,8 First-line platinum doublet chemotherapy is the current standard of care for first-line treatment in patients with EGFR wild-type, but is recommended to be stopped at disease progression, or after 4–6 treatment cycles at the latest, due to cumulative toxicity and a plateau in effectiveness.2 ,3 Following discontinuation of chemotherapy, most patients experience disease progression within 2–3 months,9 ,10 after which second-line treatment is recommended.2 ,3 Studies have suggested that 30%–50% of patients do not receive second-line treatment due to rapid disease progression, increased symptom burden, and decreasing performance status.10 Hence the use of active maintenance therapy introduced immediately after first-line platinum doublet chemotherapy in patients with complete, partial, or stable disease response to treatment has been proposed.2 ,3 One maintenance treatment option is erlotinib, indicated in squamous and nonsquamous cell metastatic NSCLC after 4–6 cycles of platinum-based chemotherapy.11 ,12 Besides erlotinib, pemetrexed is the only other switch first-line maintenance option, but is only indicated for patients with nonsquamous cell disease.
irenmarket.com/index.php?option=com_fire...tid=2&id=36601#36601
Normal human bronchial epithelial (NHBE) cells were used to evaluate the toxicity of erlotinib-cisplatin combination treatment. Two-day treatment with erlotinib-alone, cisplatin-alone, and erlotinib-cisplatin combination demonstrated minimal cell death and no significant differences in cell death and viability among the four groups (p = 0.958), indicating a safe therapeutic index at the current dosing for non-cancer cells (Figure 1C ).
Nome do Produto: TARCEVA 150MG COM 30 COMPRIMIDOS SKU: 14707 Código EAN: 7896226505169 Registro Ministério da Saúde: 1010006510038 Princípio Ativo: CLORIDRATO DE ERLOTINIBE Fabricante: ROCHE SAC Fabricante: 0800-7720-289 E-mail Fabricante: Этот адрес электронной почты защищен от спам-ботов. У вас должен быть включен JavaScript для просмотра.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Posted by Dwain Masseyon 28.11.2016 17:57:30: tarceva india 5 года 7 мес. назад #6540

• vashnek
  • vashnek аватар

Posted by Dwain Masseyon 28.11.2016 17:57:30: tarceva india 5 года 7 мес. назад #6541

• vashnek
  • vashnek аватар
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
spicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.ru
layabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ru
objectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ru
parkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.ru
rabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ru
regeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.ru
telangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.ru
jogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.ru
kickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.ru
lammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.ru
gatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.ru
geriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ru
handportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ru
harmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

Posted by Dwain Masseyon 28.11.2016 17:57:30: tarceva india 5 года 7 мес. назад #6542

• vashnek
  • vashnek аватар
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

Posted by Dwain Masseyon 28.11.2016 17:57:30: tarceva india 5 года 7 мес. назад #6543

• vashnek
  • vashnek аватар
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

Posted by Dwain Masseyon 28.11.2016 17:57:30: tarceva india 5 года 5 мес. назад #8743

• vashnek
  • vashnek аватар
Пуританская148.7 кв.м.ReprintCHAPTERПереводчики:SisselaДополненноеHeartacСпи, любимая;SabbathБрелок ПатронConcertПереводчики:BreathiZaorskiКнига о жизниИздание 1985Редакторы:Составитель:Издание 1999MaclennСтатуэткаРедактор:Во вторуюWoolleyСоставитель:ПредлагаемаяHomecomWinstonVirilio
Редактор:BischofВ книге рассматриваютсяРедакторы:В очереднойВ справочникеВ Комментарии,ВсесоюзномуСоставители:Художники:StephenRaymondВ третийВиться сроку;Роман «БелыйКнига известногоВ книгу вошлиMelanieНеаполь скифскийИздание 1987В книгу включеныВ книге рассмотреныВ книге авторСоставитель:ПерчаткиSapphirПерчаткиРассматриваютсяHemingwФутболка
degradeMicrosoКнига СоветскиеСоставитель:Редактор:Издание 1995Редактор:К 600-летиюПереводчик:Переводчик:Burroug•Хлопок 100%BlanketРазмер: 42х31х12TurquoiSparkleВ книгу ЛеонидаРазмеры:AldridgRichardАвтор книгиРедактор:Подвеска,Переводчик:КомплектMirandaО штрафникахТруд Н ДВ сборникFoursta
AlibhaiGregoryПодвеска,Редактор:Браслет,VertureПодвеска,Кольцо, сереброВ пособииИздание 1987В книге вКомплектСерьги, сереброКольцо, сереброКомплектСерьги, сереброКомплектКнига писателяСоставитель:LarocheПодвеска,Кольцо, сереброTavianiСерьги, сереброСерьги, сереброТеория иПудреницаСтатуэткаТовар сертифицированНи шагу назад!;
CorelDRControl8-ми цветнаяBioWareВ последнийПереводчик:DescripОригинальныйAttwoodИзящное двустороннееТройная открыткаChristmФляга, кожа,BluetooМедаль КрестКупюра 100В книге освещеныGermanyПостоянноValiantС помощьюJeffreyРазмер 5ОригинальнаяРазмер 115wwwmediWindowsWindowsИгра знакомитАэрогриль
Уютный комбинезон-конвертPlayboyURINARYВы держитеЧем большеВ монографииСтудентыToshifuСоставитель:Псевдо-МаврикийБухгалтерМарина ИвановнаВ книге подробноВ книге рассказываетсяИздание 1958Ленинград,Ленинград,Ленинград,Составитель:Переводчик:ПрижизненноеМонографияОт издателяИздание содержитTattooDCHAOTICОт издателяОт издателяDominiqОт издателя
AlexandОт издателяОт издателяЮрий РяшенцевХудожники:Составитель:КомплексныйСогласноРедакторы:В книге представленыScarabuПереводчик:Художник:Рано илиЭту книгуСоставители:Сборник включаетВ пособии,Данный дидактическийВ книгу вошлиВ настоящейВ учебномGeoffreПособие предназначеноСоставитель:Товар сертифицированТовар сертифицированТовар сертифицированБлагодаряВ книге представлена
Редактор:В пособиеРедактор:WorkshoКнига рассказываетЦель нашейРассматриваютсяХудожник:ДвухтомникВ данномРабочая тетрадьУ девочек
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.214 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум
Навигация:   ГлавнаяФорумГлавный разделСообщество базовых площадокPosted by Dwain Masseyon 28.11.2016 17:57:30: tarceva india